Sunday, March 16, 2014

STREETKARNAGE 180SX

Well... Halfway Hangs has been & gone. One car that was meant to be there was my 180sx which has been under the build for just over a year now. Although I'm pretty frustrated I didn't make my deadline, I'm stoked to see it near completion.


The front sits on borrowed wheels with the front fitment to be sorted once I get them back from the builder.


The rear wheels have been custom built to fit under the 60mm rear overs.


Kept my Status seats from the previous car. I don't think I'll ever sell these, they are such a great fitting seat.


Test fitted my VSKF's. I also had these painted the same colour as the car.


So happy with our Streetkarnage team colour. 

Our aim is to get the streetkarnage cars together for Queensland raceway's April morning session but I still have so much to do before then. We will see how we go haha.